Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You start the drama, then you sit back and watch it unfold?

lol..True or False: You start the drama, then you sit back and watch it unfold?
No, False, if theres a Drama ?, l wanna be The Star- lm a Real Drama queen-lol. love Jo xx


l love your questions-lol. l have starred them ALL. Thanks.xx


OOps- sorry jen- l will try to cut the drama when l answer you-lol.PEACE. xxTrue or False: You start the drama, then you sit back and watch it unfold?
Lol, now and then.
false i can't stand drama because i someone did that to me and made there selves look stupid .
false...that is something i hate with a passion....DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!
guilty
False thats just rong to do.
STAR, I do sometimes! Take good care! xx Jimmy.
true, sometimes it's a good way to get things moving. Wind others up and watch them fight it out, then pick up the pieces urself..
False I may have said some things but nothing ever happened.
false
False. I hate drama...don't start it and don't like to be part of it....... but I see other people doing that.
false i avoid the drama i try to live a healthy stress free life..lol
not personally but i know people who do. nobody is perfect and perhaps that is part of their personality. sad but true. just make sure you dont make the same mistakes as others.


this big bad world i hate,


i should of listened to my mum when she said wait,


wait for the big bad world,


there's no give, there's just take,


**** don't come on a plate,


it just come out the face of some two faced mate!!!!!
false
Did I tell you about the time I went to a male strip bar, and took a couple of hunks home with me?
False
not me...drama just seems to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment