Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: Side action is A OK only on your birthday?

Girl you know I-I-I


Girl you know I-I-I


Don't need candles or cake


just need your body to make good





Birthday sex


Birthday sex





You know....like that song goes.





Am I right?True or False: Side action is A OK only on your birthday?
darn my birthday was in Feb..... but i guess it will be Feb again soon!!! hmmmm i do have a friend that i can get some side action from!! but he lives kinda far hey but his bday is coming soon too!!! so i will say True!!!!!!!True or False: Side action is A OK only on your birthday?
Yes everything you hear in rap songs makes perfect sense for everyone. All the time. Otherwise, why would they sing a play those lyrics?





What ever happened to the good old days when the songs were pro-society. Do you remember... '; Don't Do the Crime if you Can't to the Time, Don't Do It, Don't Do It...'; ???
False and you're not right.
You mean if your gay like you right? then its ok.
he's not talking bout side action, duh, just sex on his birthday
nope, you sure arent. You need help

No comments:

Post a Comment