Friday, February 12, 2010

I hear that if you look at a portrait during pregnancy, your baby will look like that person. True or false?

So, if you stare at a picture of Hitler for your entire pregnancy and even though you may have a girl, you are telling me you are going to have a woman who looks like Hitler... come on now....I hear that if you look at a portrait during pregnancy, your baby will look like that person. True or false?
I think I know what your talking about but its not that your baby will look like that person, its more like looking at ugly things and pretty things, well what you asked is definitely false but you wouldn't want to be looking at an evil ugly thing for example a picture of a gremlin when your pregnant .I'm not sure how to really explain it but its kinda like whatever your heart thinks of reflects your face.I hear that if you look at a portrait during pregnancy, your baby will look like that person. True or false?
LMAO





Unless the portrait you're looking at is your spouse (or the person you got pregnant with), I'd say the probability of that happening is rather low. Your child is one half you and one half the person you conceived with - what does someone else's picture have to do with it? LOL
Let me ask you a question...If both you and your husband happen to be of Chinese decent and your baby is 100% Chinese but you look at a portrait of say..Barack Obama everyday...do you really think you baby would come out looking like him?
I ve heard something Similar... if you look at pretty people during pregnancy your Baby will be Pretty... but I dont believe it its an old wives tale... dont think too much in to it... baby will look like you and the Father and Hopefully not like a Neighbor :)
I would imagine false. I looked at various portraits during my pregnancy and my baby still looks like her daddy. None of the portraits were of him!
Absolutely right. The reason that I look like Tom Cruise (only taller) is because my mum looked at pictures of him in ';Woman's Own'; magazine.
ofcourse its true. Its been scientifically proven. It makes alot of sense aswell.
Hee hee - outrageous old wive`s tale and urban myth.
lol thats dumb ive also heard if u luk at a monkey ur child will luk like a monkey
If it's a portrait of the guy who knocked you up.
umm false, how could you even question that... how ridiculous
What the hell? I agree with drustinn, but I've never heard this stuff before XD
where on earth did you hear that? total rubbish.
lmao not true
false wtf
Never in my life have I heard of that!
False...wtf...? i would love to know who told you that...acctually no i wouldnt..

No comments:

Post a Comment