Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poll:True or False All the best men are either taken or gay?

so true!Poll:True or False All the best men are either taken or gay?
TruePoll:True or False All the best men are either taken or gay?
No Ladies, that is not true, because I'm available and, not Gay. Ever heard of a Gay Duck?
unless the good guys are waiting to be discovered. But yeah thats so true
True.... always mainly gay...and they are taken because they are the best
The same is also true for the ladies.
False. I met a wonderful man who was single then and definitely not gay.
TRUE
100% true..oh why oh why
false. there will always be good people who are not gay but there always be bad people too
So true... There are a few avaliable ones out there.. just gotta keep ur eyes peeled!
true. I am awesome but I am married.
Too true.
I've heard women say that, but not gay men. Something isn't right.

No comments:

Post a Comment